Saturday, October 3, 2015

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Good Morning!  It's been raining like crazy here the past few days...

 I thought I'd share my favorite must have boots for the family.  Thanks to my husband (who is prepared for any situation) I've started to buy appropriate "gear" for our family.  It really does make a difference when you can get into the car and you're not freezing, wet or both!  We wear the following boots ALL of the time, year round.  My son especially loves his little Hunter boots. He now gets to splash in puddles and Mommy loves how adorable they look on his little feet!  I promise these will be your go-to boots!

'Original Refined' Rain Boot (Women)

These are the ones I purchased.  They are similar to the Original Tall ,but are slimmer to fit my tiny calves! 

'Original Tall' Rain Boot (Women)



Top-Sider® 'Avenue' Rain Boot (Men)

Sperry Top-Sider Avenue Duck 3-Eye


'First Classic' Rain Boot (Walker, Toddler & Little Kid)  Nordstrom is currently offering 25% these boots!  I'f you're considering these don't wait because they will sell out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment