Thursday, September 17, 2015

Brooks Brother's Friends Sale

I am the proud mother of two little boys.  So when it comes to shopping for them I am always looking for good quality, but at a fair price.  I like to dress my boys preppy and classic.  Personally, I'm not a fan of graphics, fonts, etc. on my kids clothing (monograms are a whole other story!).  So when I found out that Brook's Brothers is having their FRIENDS sale I had to do a little shopping for the boys.  Jack is still too little to fit into their clothing, but Brooks can now wear their 4t.  I shop for my husband here and have always loved their quality.  My boys are SO hard on their clothes, finding good quality at an affordable price is key!

Below I put together two outfits- one for early fall (school picture day?) and the other for the holidays.  I only shopped in the clearance section and with the code FRIENDS you get an additional 25% off your purchase.  Happy shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment