Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fall Must Haves

Today was the first day I felt like fall was well on its way here in PA.  Suiting since tomorrow is the first day of autumn. As much as I love summer, fall is my next favorite season.  We are lucky to have such beautiful falls in PA.  There's truly nothing like it.

I recently purchased a few new things for MYSELF.   I highlight myself, because my kids and husband always seem to come first.  I think you can all relate.  I'm in love with my new purchases and thought I'd share just incase you would like to treat yourself :)

JCrew Factory Gingham Button Down Shirt- Nothing says fall to me like gingham!   Pair it with white or blue jeans- boots or flats.  

New Balance 620 Sneakers by JCrew-  I was looking for a pair of sneakers that would look OK with jeans.  These are perfect for running around doing errands or going to the playground.  

JCrew Facotry Quilted Puffer Vest  I have multiple colors in this vest and wear them from fall into spring.    

Lands End Tote- I LOVE their totes.  Whether we are doing a weekend away, going to the pool, or headed to the playground I'm using my tote.  They come in a wide range of sizes, colors, and you can get it monogrammed :)   They also make great personalized gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment