Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I'm Alive! & Bathroom Update

HELLO out there.....

Quick Update:
Brooks is back in preschool (3yr. old) classroom and LOVES school! He learned how to swim this summer and is currently obsessed with basketball.  Michael Jordan and Space Jam (from 1996!) is his show of choice.

Jack is now 18 months!  I can't believe my baby is now a toddler.  He's SO sweet and loves to do everything his big brother does.  He loves books and is my little helper.


There's been a lot going on in terms of making our house a home, so I thought I'd share what I've been up to.  I'll start with the boys upstairs bathroom.  I LOVE white- white kitchens, white bathrooms, etc. so it was natural for me to choose a classic white hexagonal tile floor and a white double vanity.

Because it's the boy's bathroom I wanted to add a fun art print, "Jorey Hurley, Dog In Grass" and this Jaipur fabric for the roman shades from Serena and Lily. I also love using large baskets for our dirty laundry.  The basket not only hids the dirty clothes, but also gives the room some much needed texture.  





No comments:

Post a Comment